How and where to store DIY kit:
- Chocolate bowls stays fresh in cool areas and at room temperature.
- Keep away from direct sunlight, and protect from moisture.
- When refrigerating or freezing chocolate, make sure it is sealed in an airtight container
- Served best when eaten straight after creating your bowl
- Do not open a bowl if it will not be eaten directly after or the day of
- Always allow chilled chocolate to come to room temperature before enjoying it; cold chocolate doesn’t melt or disperse flavor as nicely.